|Working Temperature Range
- This stove fan is powered by transforming heat into energy, without using any battery or electricity.
- Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove.
- The range of working temperature is about: 176°F/80°C~482°F/250°C, higher the temperature, faster it starts to spin.
Attention: the temperature can not be over 345°C when using the stove fan.
- This stove fan is silent and quiet.
1x Stove Fan
2x Metal Rings
1. The Heat powered stove Fans does not bring direct temperature increase but only a tool to accelerate the heat transfer of the chimney.
2. Maintenance-free: just clean it occasionally and put some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly!
3. Do not carry the base of the cooktop. Do not place the cooktop on an unprotected surface when it is hot.
4. To move or carry a fan,always use a retractable handle when wearing gloves. Keep your child away when using.