This product is specially developed for the 2.4GHz frequency band and conforms to the IEEE.
802.11b/g/n standard bidirectional power amplifier. The product is matched to frequency extension techniques such as direct sequence (DSSS) and orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM). Time Division Duplex (TDD) fast microwave detection technology and linear power amplifier technology are used to greatly expand the wireless communication distance while ensuring the same transmission rate of 802.11b/g /n wireless devices.
1. The transmission gain is 13dB, which can increase the transmission power by 20 times and greatly expand the transmission distance.
2. The noise figure is 2.5dB, which can improve the receiving sensitivity of the product, greatly expand the receiving distance and transmit power of 4000mW, which can greatly improve the coverage area of the product.
3. Ultra-wide power supply voltage input range of 6~16V, which is very convenient for engineering network
4. Can be extended to any 2.4G frequency band, working mode is TDD's product coverage plug and play, no software setting required
5. Full metal housing for maximum heat dissipation
|Working frequency band||2.4~2.5GHz|
|Input power range||minimum 3dBm; maximum 20dBm|
|maximum output power (P1dB)||36dBm (4W)|
|EVM||3%@28dBm 802.11g 54Mbps OFDM 64QAM BW 20MHz|
|DC power consumption||435mA@Pout 28dBm 9V|
|TX/RX Switch delay||<1us|
|LED indicator status||Transmit: Green; Receive: Red; Transceiver switch: Orange (composite color of green and red)|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Working humidity||<95% RH|
|Size||82mm × 50mm × 21mm|
Step 1: Remove the wireless AP/Router power supply
Step 2: Remove the wireless AP/Router antenna
Step 3: Connect the bidirectional amplifier RFIN and the wireless AP/Router antenna with the standard RG316 feeder.
Step 4: Screw the antenna to the RFOUT port of the bidirectional amplifier.
Step 5: Power the bidirectional amplifier first, then power the wireless AP/Router
1 x Wifi Signal Booster
1 x antenna
1 x power supply
1 x user manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.